Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween


Oh the fun of Halloween! Whoever invented a holiday where people give you free candy is okay in my book. The boys made out like bandits at the trunk-or-treat. There must have been four wards there. We walked around getting candy for nearly 40 minutes. It was HUGE!!

George was a cowboy (thank you, my boy, for choosing a cheap and easy costume). Phin wanted to be a frog (like last year) and then Tigger (another costume we have on hand) but finally decided on a pirate. Again, with a two dollar sword from Goodwill and party favors from a recent birthday party, the pirate was a snap. I should mention that Phin is crying in the picture because I lashed his saber to his side and he wanted to carry it. Which really means I ended up carrying it all night.

Spencer was the duck (like every previous sibling). He was still getting over the flu, hence the binkie and the sad look on his face. Poor kid.






No comments:

Post a Comment