Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Flu

Isn't it convenient that they come out with the swine flu vaccine after most of America has already had it? We had our turn last week. George started it on Sunday night. Phin followed during my primary presidency meeting on Tuesday morning and Spencer chimed in on Thursday afternoon. I basically had a mild case all week long and I'm still fighting the runny nose and coughing even now, a week later. I wished I could be like the boys and just sleep for three days straight. Wait isn't that the dream of every adult at some point. Heck, you don't even have to be sick to wish for that one.

This was how our week looked:

In this next one George is trying to smile. Even when he's sick he's cute!
We are all well now. Adam was very blessed and escaped unscathed. He was a trooper helping with the boys every night and making sure I got plenty of rest. He even went in late one day to make sure I could sleep in. I love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment