Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Couponing Revisited

Okay, I'll admit it. I am now addicted to couponing. This afternoon I almost called a babysitter to sit with my kids while I went grocery shopping before all the good stuff was gone. Today was my best shopping trip ever!

Here is a list of what I got:

10 boxes of cereal (the boys just love Cocoa Puffs)
9 cans of Progresso soup
2 Cottenelle flushable wipe refills
1 Lipton soup mix
1 box of Kleenex
4 Progresso broths
4 Yoplait Yo-plus 4-packs
3 Danimal 4-packs
2 Healthy Choice frozen entrees
6 Betty Crocker boxed potatoes (au gratin, you know)
4 cans of frosting
Bananas
2 lbs. of baby carrots and
1 gallon of milk

Grand total = $20.24

Yes, it was awesome! I did have a $10 gift certificate from a newspaper subscription special, but everything else was coupons and specials. I'm going back on Friday to get more Kleenex. I'll get 30 boxes for about $10 and then $15 of free groceries. Whoot - whoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment