Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Big Blessings

Sometimes I stop and think of how good I have it. Since it is spring break, a friend with kiddos similar in age to mine asked if I'd like to spend some time together. The plan was to go to the library and then head to the park for a picnic lunch and outside play. It was supposed to be 61 degrees today.

The weather man lied and it was cold, windy and raining. So we opted for the indoor play place at Burger King. How great is it that I can take my kids to lunch at the drop of a hat? We don't do it all the time, of course, but it's definitely a blessing that the option is open to us. We are so fortunate.

Later, while looking over my calendar for the month, I noticed at least 7 appointments this month where I will need someone to watch one or more of my brood. Seven! So I sent an email to our Relief Society sisters and BAM! within an hour three of the seven are taken care of. Isn't that awesome?! I love Relief Society.

Little big blessings all day long and waffles with crisp bacon for dinner. Plus Adam did the dishes! How can I not be happy with a day like today?

1 comment: